Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's time!

It's time to enjoy the hyacinths - they smell heavenly.
Legend has it that the daffodils have to be snowed on three times. These hardy flowers have been snowed on twice, and I sincerely hope we'll skip the third one this year! LOL.
The yard looks so pretty with spots of color here and there.
It's even time to put away the winter boots and get out the summer shoes. Or is it? When I mentioned it to Daniel he said, "You know what will happen if we do." Okay, so we'll leave the boots out, but I'm still wearing my summer shoes!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Spring is just the most beautiful season after following winter.
Maybe that's why my daffodils fail to come up each year, we have no snow here over winter.
Keep those summer shoes out it's not long now.

Connie said...

Oh how I love the smell of hyacinths!

I'm ready for summer shoes too. Yours are really cute! I like them.

Heckety said...

Guess what has arrived here? My lovely, lovely apron! Thank you so much for that! Its just so pretty! I've already had to hide it from my girls...I think its especially nice to have things from friends which you use often and think about them, so the apron is double special!

I really like your flowers- must plant some hyacinths for next year, I never thought of that.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

I enjoyed that letter :o)...and I remember receiving some in my younger days..it just seems things aren't done today like the in the old days :o( some of the things I'm glad have changed..instead you get email ...which is nice :o)..
ginny