The charming Tine/Sodeste tagged me. She is amazing. She is a wonderful mom with really fun ideas, and it turns out the she is/was in the Danish military. She also makes lovely quilts.
I've been challenged to share six random things about myself.
1. I only drink cold things, mostly water with lots of ice. I never touch coffee, tea, or any other hot drink.
2. I am a very picky eater - nothing spicy please.
3. I am presently maintaining four journals (including my blog). It started out with the one I've been keeping for years, writing a page or two once or twice a week. I added a daily gratitude journal but it got a little repetitive so now it's a daily journal. I recently added a food journal because . . .
4. It has taken me six and a half years to lose 30 pounds. I have 20 more to go which should only take four or five more years!
5. I prefer to stay home. I have not been out of Ohio since 1999, but thanks to Lisa Boyer's blog, I am determined to visit Kauai, Hawaii.
6. I get up an hour early to exercise every day - well almost every day.
7. Six down and I'm just getting started. I cut my own hair, I once owned my own fabric store, I love visiting alpaca farms.