Thursday, April 10, 2008

I've been tagged.

The charming Tine/Sodeste tagged me. She is amazing. She is a wonderful mom with really fun ideas, and it turns out the she is/was in the Danish military. She also makes lovely quilts.

I've been challenged to share six random things about myself.

1. I only drink cold things, mostly water with lots of ice. I never touch coffee, tea, or any other hot drink.

2. I am a very picky eater - nothing spicy please.

3. I am presently maintaining four journals (including my blog). It started out with the one I've been keeping for years, writing a page or two once or twice a week. I added a daily gratitude journal but it got a little repetitive so now it's a daily journal. I recently added a food journal because . . .

4. It has taken me six and a half years to lose 30 pounds. I have 20 more to go which should only take four or five more years!

5. I prefer to stay home. I have not been out of Ohio since 1999, but thanks to Lisa Boyer's blog, I am determined to visit Kauai, Hawaii.

6. I get up an hour early to exercise every day - well almost every day.

7. Six down and I'm just getting started. I cut my own hair, I once owned my own fabric store, I love visiting alpaca farms.

1 comment:

Tine said...

Thank you for the kind words :-)

I'm impressed with the weight-loss! That is such a challenge.

And what a great idea to keep a gratitude-journal! I am going to start doing that today! So all the good things don't get lost in the busy everyday-life! Great way to focus on the important things in life.....thanks for reminding me!