Thursday, August 6, 2009

Awwww - so cute!

Suzanne, thank you! Your wonderful package arrived in the mail. Your card is darling, and I love the note you wrote. I always admire the detail you put in your cards.
Suzanne's mum has been busy knitting again.

She made this adorable baby sweater (they call it a jumper in Australia, isn't that neat?) and booties. Her son told her it is silly to send a baby jumper to someone without a baby, but I have a bear! These colors are so beautiful, and can be worn by either a boy or girl. My nephew and his wife are expecting a baby in February, and if I'm feeling very nice I will pass these on to them. :>} I'm glad I have several months in which to admire them!




When I mail a package, the postal employee just puts a sticker on it that states the price. I need to ask for stamps next time. It makes the package even more fun. Look at these gorgeous Australian stamps!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Such a beautiful little sweater and bootie set! Lovely work and it looks so cute on your bear model. What a wonderful gift to receive in the mail.

Suzanne said...

So glad to hear they arrived to you. I was really happy when you commented on the give away and had someone in mind who was having a baby soon.
I showed Tim the post and said see Diana does have someone that can wear them.

Jodie said...

Great colours - our post office usually uses the boring stickers but sometimes when the stamps change prices) they go all out and use a zillion stamps to send things...