Friday, June 26, 2009

Support our libraries!

Our libraries here in Ohio are threatened with a 50% budget cut, in addition to the cuts already experienced from decreased tax revenues. We need to take action! Please contact Governor Strickland and ask him to reconsider this serious move.

www.governor.Ohio.gov

You can also email Senator Steve Buehrer at SD01@senate.state.oh.us

My mother is suffering from some age related dementia, and one of the few things she can still enjoy is being read aloud to. She is a retired librarian, and books have always been very important to our family. I hope they are important to you, too, and you will contact our government officials, asking them not to cut library services.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I really appreciate your support of libraries, Diana. Thank you.

I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers.

Sending you a big hug and thinking of you.