Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Christmas Fun

Look what came in yesterday's mail! The very talented Suzanne (www.reeesas.blogspot.com) from Australia sent me a custom made card - it's soo beautiful; this photo doesn't nearly do it justice. AND she sent a photo of two charming kangaroos just hanging out waiting to have their picture taken. Thanks, Suzanne! Santa Claus came via fire engine on Sunday. The snow had melted, and it was pouring rain all day. Santa is such a good sport, he brought along an umbrella in the appropriate colors. I"ve mentioned before that we love our fire and rescue workers (they rescued Daniel!) so I ran out with some cookies just out of the oven.


4 comments:

Tine said...

That is so nice! Suzannes cards are so beautiful...and the kangaroos are really cute!

Suzanne said...

Glad you like it Diana, I just took some really good photos of the kangaroos last weekend, so will post them as I edit them.
Hope you are having a good week.

Connie said...

So thoughtful of you, Diana to take cookies to Santa! I bet he really enjoyed them. The card is pretty. I like the kangaroo picture too!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Ladydi,I was able to click and get a close picture of the card and picture, they were wonderful...
I was reminded that the firetruck in NJ brought Santa by at night and the kids would run like lightening back to bed ...so Santa wouldn't put pepper in their eyes for being awake, thanks for the memories :o) Ginny