Friday, August 29, 2008

Life is peachy!

I'm always sad as summer winds down, but there certainly are some compensations. Peaches, for one!
Larry and I went back to the peach farm to get some more peaches. Mmmm. My favorite breakfast starts with a big bowl. I put a little cereal in the bottom, then cut up a couple of walnuts to put in, then slice a peach to add, then top it off with a handful of blueberries and pour milk over the whole concoction. Mmmm. You can see why I need to start with a large bowl! :>}




4 comments:

Suzanne said...

You breakfast sounds so yum. I love how you put the peaches around the quilt, it would make a great idea for a scrapbook layout page.
The colour of your quilt is beautiful and fresh.

Tine said...

Mmmmm! I wish I lived closer, I would come over for breakfast :-)
Your quilt is so happy!

Connie said...

Oh, that is so lovely! Such pretty colors. And I love peaches too. In fact, I had one for lunch today. :D

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi!

Such pretty colors. Your breakfast sounds yum. And I love peaches too. The colour of your quilt is beautiful and fresh.


===================================
Rajnish
look4ward