Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Summer came early!



We are having so much fun! Summer has arrived three months early this year. Sunshine and sandals - nice! All the spring flowers have burst forth at once, a month or more ahead of schedule.








I have wanted to make this "Charming Fractions" quilt for a long time. The cat helped me select the layout. I'll show you the finished project soon, I hope.






In other news, the Martin family is planning the most amazing change. We have lived in our cozy nest for 32 years, and have almost decided to move. What a lot to think about!



4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow thinking about a move after so long seems a lot, I know for sure I would have lots to move.
Love seeing your flowers in bloom and your quilt is stunning the colours go so well together.

Jodie said...

Wow , what an exciting time ahead !

Connie said...

Isn't it amazing how the flowers have all arrived so early? I'm loving it too. Your quilt looks like it will be quite pretty. I'll look forward to seeing it finished. A move in your future? That is exciting news. You will be busy getting ready for that. Good luck! :-)

Connie said...

Hi Diana. I'm just stopping back to share with you another blog I've been visiting lately. She makes beautiful quilts too, and I thought you might enjoy seeing them. Whenever I see quilts, I think of you! The link is here if you are interested. Have a good weekend! :-)