Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Night time Hula Hut


Lisa Boyer's Happy Hula Hut looks great as a night time scene, too! I completed what I thought was going to be a dawn scene, but somehow the colors weren't right, so I got out my trusty seam ripper. I hope to post it soon.
We drove all the way to Lake Farmpark in Kirtland, Ohio to see the quilt show yesterday, only to find out that they are not open on Monday. Bummer. It was a pretty day for a drive, though, and we did get to visit the town where we grew up (Chagrin Falls) and we even stopped in at the library where our mom worked for many years. We also spent several hours with our mom at Anna Maria of Aurora, where she has lived since last March.

1 comment:

Lisa Boyer said...

These are all so pretty! I LOVE them! Thanks for sharing...they're great!