Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Calendar Says Spring, the Driveway Says Winter

Happy second day of spring. We woke up to a winter wonderland - again - and there was Daniel outside shoveling snow - again. What a guy! Even with a large stainless steel plate in his leg and six huge screws he gets out to clear the driveway. I would think all that metal would get cold, but he bundles up and doesn't complain.

I'm having trouble with the blogger photo uploader, but I did take some pictures of our guy outside with the snow shovel, as well as yesterday's placemats. I'm going to look for some fabric to make coordinating napkins, maybe three colors, four of each. We've been using cloth napkins forever, and they sure do a better job with messy things like pizza than paper napkins do. I think Valerie and Chris will like using them, too.

No comments: