Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A hat is born.

I finished Larry's hat! Just in time for spring - LOL. I'm going to plant some more pansies.
I'm deciding on their layout, these aren't stitched on yet.

Two darling bundles of fat quarters. I just can't resist them!

I did finally hem the previously mentioned pants. It took half an hour to clear the sewing table and ten minutes to measure, cut, and hem the pants. ;0)

Wishing you all the best. My two year blog anniversary has come and gone without any giveaways or fanfares. Keep watching, I may find something to give away yet!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

The hat looks great I bet Larry is so happy with it.
And yes I couldn't resist those fat quarters especially in those pretty colours.

Daisy said...

And a wonderful hat it is!!

Your pansies are off to a very pretty start. :D

Happy two year anniversary, Diana! I look forward to more of your posts.

Lady Hopwood said...

Love the pansies and the hat!

The Gingerbread House said...

Larry is all smiles, and he should be, not every man gets a knitted hat.:o) It looks great on him too!
Ginny

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Now that looks like a very cozy hat! Perfect for next winter ;o) !!!

Heckety said...

I think the hat is great! And also you've chosen the perfect combination of fabrics for the pansies to give then a 3D effect- you are good with colour!

Thank you for visiting me at my place and your helpful and kind comments too!Especially the one about the silk quilt-I laughed!