Sunday, April 19, 2009

What fun!

Jodie told me about Vista Print - look what they can do! You just upload a photograph and they can make it into practically anything. I didn't really need a yard sign or a hat or checks, but I couldn't resist the FREE t shirt or magnets they offered with my purchase of 20 note cards. I'm going to try designing birthday cards and greeting cards with photos of my wall hangings - what fun!
This statue is outside the public library. Every time I see it I think, "That poor lady - her arms must be so tired. She's been holding that big book over her head for ten years."




We went for a delightful walk this morning - I just love the flowering trees.




6 comments:

Jo Hopwood said...

I love Vistaprint, but I never thought of making things with pictures of quilts!

Suzanne said...

The tree looks so beautiful. I cant wait to see some of your cards and you make me smile when you say about the lady holding up her arms all day, some of our family would say the same thing.

Jodie said...

hmmm, maybe I do need a T-shirt after all.

Owen said...

Hey, that's pretty cool. I like your photo of the statue at the library too, you're right, her arms must be exhausted... hope we'll get to see more of the world in your immediate surroundings...

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

That Vitaprint seems like fun...I an see your starting a new hobby with it :o)....That tree is beautiful...nice to take walks to admire nature..It's nice to be able to walk period...Ginny

Connie said...

What a cool idea! Love the t-shirt.

I can attest first hand that books are very heavy! HA! That poor woman indeed!!

Great idea of making notecards from your quiltings, Diana. I bet they will turn out wonderfully.

Have a great weekend! :D