Sunday, February 1, 2009

A limerick and snow projects

A lovely Aussie named Sue
sent me a charming kangaroo.
In return I send snow,
the warm kind you know,
not the kind that makes you turn blue. While I was making Suzanne's project inside, Daniel had an outside snow project.

One man with one shovel did an awful lot of work this week.

He's running out of places to put it.


We appreciate all his hard work so much. What a blessing to come home from work and drive right up the driveway that was clearer than most of the roads I had been on. Thank you, Daniel!



3 comments:

Owen said...

Wow, what a pile of snow ! ! ! Hope you had a nice steaming mug of hot chocolate for him when he came back in...

Suzanne said...

Diana, thank you for your kindness and friendship. I just love your post.

The amount of snow is unbelievable, imagine how fit I would be if I shovelled all that.

Connie said...

How wonderful that Daniel shoveled the snow for you. It is quite a chore, isn't it.

The snow wall hanging is very pretty. Love the little snowman on it. Very cute! :D