Sunday, February 13, 2011

News Flash!

I am so excited! I went to the knitting group at the library on Tuesday, and one very talented knitter showed me how to graft. She not only showed me, she watched while I grafted a whole big cowl another knitter was happy to have someone else graft for her. So now I can graft the toes of socks. Yay!!

Adult bibs are just another form of small quilts, and a very useful project.
We are busier than we've ever been at work, somewhat limiting my time to sew, knit, and blog. I'm actually thankful that it's not summer. I don't mind so much missing out on my playtime when it's cold and icy outside. I hope you have a wonderful week, and a happy Valentine's day!


5 comments:

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

;Congratulations to you :o)...if you keep that up your going to be a knitting guru :o) Knitting is a good way to keep you on your toes ...and keeping larry's toes covered ...enjoy it Spring is on the way...

Suzanne said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time with the knitting group.
Hope you can get there more often.

Connie said...

How neat that there was someone in the knitting group willing to help you. Your socks look great, Diana! Happy Valentine's day to you! :)

Locket Pocket said...

Isn't it wonderful when you find out how to graft toes! Congratulations!! Lucy x

ladydi said...

You ladies are the best! Who else in the world could share my enthusiasm for such a thing?